The Supremes

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I can’t understand how any decent human can stand on the side of a movement that revels in its absolute cruelty. Then I realize that no decent person does.

Brisket. You have a better memory than this, and are looking for theatrics. Im at the point where there is no lever to pull. Im certain you can find that troublesome, too. It’s what you do. 

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm about done with @Johnny Sack being a toxic dick constantly. I honestly can't remember a single post I've seen that hasn't been completely toxic from him - is anyone going to have a problem if I just ban him? 

sack is trash,

spewing garbage

stinky trash 

but he is always trash.

Edited by brakeman
is that art?
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

And that's fair. We may have been SEC before we were SEC.

Welcome!

It's the East Texas culture. I've always advocated that anything east of Bastrop should be given to Louisiana. Of course this was back when the state of Texas identified with the West rather than the South. Now, we've all gone full blown SEC.

• Rage+1 1

Brisket. You have a better memory than this, and are looking for theatrics. Im at the point where there is no lever to pull. Im certain you can find that troublesome, too. It’s what you do. 

Yeah, I do. People who don’t stand up against hate and cruelty are maybe worse than those who practice it. “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” It’s a fucking axiom.
  • Like 4

Honestly, let him show his ass.  Would not ban/put on time out.  
What's the point of letting him show his ass? If this were real life and he could be shamed into acting right, sure. But he's shown repeatedly that he had no shame, so we're just forced to listen to him.

I say this as someone who has him on ignore, yet I constantly sees his trolling in quotes.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm about done with @Johnny Sack being a toxic dick constantly. I honestly can't remember a single post I've seen that hasn't been completely toxic from him - is anyone going to have a problem if I just ban him? 

He's my original ignore. I'm surprised he's lasted this long. I can't remember anything he's posted that furthered a discussion

• Hook 'Em 2

Sack is asking to be banned.  Ban his ass and move on.  

I prefer to keep him around, reminds me of what we need to fight against. His type runs our country now - don’t look away. We don’t get that privilege. This is our horror show. Look at it. Then change it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Sack is asking to be banned.  Ban his ass and move on.  

He absolutely is, but I could do without the two weeks of "SURLY IS UNFAIRLY HOSTILE TO CONSERVATIVES" bitching that will follow.

Yeah, a lot of cities are going to go this route.

Total and complete civil disobedience is an important path.
The GQP is big on preaching about “liberty! The consent of the government!” Goose, gander. You lose the power of the law when you go so far that the people won’t follow the law. Sometimes, it’s because the people are stupid, but often, it’s because those in power go too far, and try to force their will onto the public.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Total and complete civil disobedience is an important path.
The GQP is big on preaching about “liberty! The consent of the government!” Goose, gander. You lose the power of the law when you go so far that the people won’t follow the law. Sometimes, it’s because the people are stupid, but often, it’s because those in power go too far, and try to force their will onto the public.

We saw this under Trump. He was using ICE rounding round up brown people and the mayors of big cities told the Feds to fuck off. Then Abbott stepped in and the cities told Abbott to fuck off. Same with Covid measures.

Republicans do not believe in small government. We saw that during the Trump era.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Thats bullshit, though, that there is no lever to pull.  My dad says the same thing.  He hates Trump but can’t vote dem and abstained in the last election.  What on earth is he supposed to do?   Cry me a river.  Do the decent thing and reboot your party by voting against it and putting a bullet in the head of MAGA.  

Fucking this. I get it: voting for Beto and Biden sucks, but it would literally be one election cycle. Politicians are waffling shit heels; show them definitively that the MAGA homophobic, misogynistic, anti-democratic shit doesn't sell anymore, and they'll change their tune right quick 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

Fucking this. I get it: voting for Beto and Biden sucks, but it would literally be one election cycle. Politicians are waffling shit heels; show them definitively that the MAGA homophobic, misogynistic, anti-democratic shit doesn't sell anymore, and they'll change their tune right quick 

Cointerpoint: They're actually okay with homophobia, misogyny, anti-democratic shit. They just want the plausible deniability of not saying it out loud.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 hours ago, F250 said:

We saw this under Trump. He was using ICE rounding round up brown people and the mayors of big cities told the Feds to fuck off. Then Abbott stepped in and the cities told Abbott to fuck off. Same with Covid measures.

Republicans do not believe in small government. We saw that during the Trump era.

We also saw it during the Bush/Cheney era.

I'm about done with [mention=115]Johnny Sack[/mention] being a toxic dick constantly. I honestly can't remember a single post I've seen that hasn't been completely toxic from him - is anyone going to have a problem if I just ban him? 

Do it as a Planned Parenthood, or similar organization, fundraiser donation in his real name. Let him be immortalized forever with supporting womens’ choice. Get that Venmo donation bucket to $10K and he’s gone.

Disgusting pieces of trash:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/ana-navarro-uses-disabled-brother-step-granddaughter-syndrome-examples-women-need-abortions-video/

Imagine Thanksgiving dinner this year at the Navarros. 

"Brother, I wish you'd never been born because you're such a burden, but it sure is good to see you--you and that other ree-tard in the family who'd be better off dead."

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 10

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/ana-navarro-uses-disabled-brother-step-granddaughter-syndrome-examples-women-need-abortions-video/

"Brother, I wish you'd never been born because you're such a burden, but it sure is good to see you--you and that other ree-tard in the family who'd be better off dead."

Yes, that's totally what she said. Total slam dunk for you here. Good bull!

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

The right needs to drop this "life is special, life is precious" bullshit because its not. There are over 8 billion people on this rock, thousands are born every day and thousands die every day. Life isn't special, its a dime a dozen

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

The disgusting piece of trash is you, and the person who wrote that article. 

Your brain is so poisoned that you think posting propoganda links from the gateway pundit is going to prove any kind of point. Look at the articles ole Cristina has written, all inflammatory nonsense that all have one thing in common. Less than 500 words and filled with that or disgust for those who don't share the same opinion. 

She wasn't saying she wishes they were aborted, she's saying that women that know they can't deal with the burden of a mentally retarded child with downs should have the choice to not to and it's a deeply personal choice. She's not saying all downs people should be aborted. 

If you say so.  I saw the interview.  She was promoting eugenics.  Margaret Sanger would be proud. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

39 minutes ago, immamac said:

The disgusting piece of trash is you, and the person who wrote that article. 

Your brain is so poisoned that you think posting propoganda links from the gateway pundit is going to prove any kind of point. Look at the articles ole Cristina has written, all inflammatory nonsense that all have one thing in common. Less than 500 words and filled with that or disgust for those who don't share the same opinion. 

She wasn't saying she wishes they were aborted, she's saying that women that know they can't deal with the burden of a mentally retarded child with downs should have the choice to not to and it's a deeply personal choice. She's not saying all downs people should be aborted. 

He knows. All his posts are in bad faith. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, F250 said:

Yeah, a lot of cities are going to go this route.

The Governor and the legislature is going to continue to crack down on local authority...unless we ever win then suddenly local rights will be sactosanct.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Smax said:

The right needs to drop this "life is special, life is precious" bullshit because its not. There are over 8 billion people on this rock, thousands are born every day and thousands die every day. Life isn't special, its a dime a dozen

And if they actually feel this way it would be cool if they would join the fight to help keep this planet livable. 

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Smax said:

I think it's outrageous bullshit that the SCOTUS left this up to the states, many of which are happily banning abortion, but this is a disgusting take. 

Edited by B00M
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

The Governor and the legislature is going to continue to crack down on local authority...unless we ever win then suddenly local rights will be sactosanct.

Are they going to send the Texas Rangers into OBGYN offices?   Not rhetorical.   

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

You should be banned for linking Gateway Pundit, a known MAGA rag.  Seriously, go fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

33 minutes ago, B00M said:

I think it's outrageous bullshit that the SCOTUS left this up to the states, many of which are happily banning abortion, but this is a disgusting take. 

uh, no it's not. he's right. there's too many fucking people. maybe we should worry about the ones that are here and make sure they are taken care of before we fill the world with more hungry mouths. it's not sustainable. if you have kids and want them to have a better life than you had then tell them to either not have kids or have 1, max. That's where we are a planet right now. THAT'S disgusting

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1