The Supremes

tx 3 putt

48 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Yep.  Anyone that links to it should be autobanned.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

uh, no it's not. he's right. there's too many fucking people. maybe we should worry about the ones that are here and make sure they are taken care of before we fill the world with more hungry mouths. it's not sustainable. if you have kids and want them to have a better life than you had then tell them to either not have kids or have 1, max. That's where we are a planet right now. THAT'S disgusting

We're actually more likely to have a problem with underpopulation within the next century.

Edited by formermav43

10 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I prefer to keep him around, reminds me of what we need to fight against. His type runs our country now - don’t look away. We don’t get that privilege. This is our horror show. Look at it. Then change it.

Normally I would agree with you, but since he is an abject misogynist, I think this community would be a much better place if he were not a part of it.  At all.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Normally I would agree with you, but since he is an abject misogynist, I think this community would be a much better place if he were not a part of it.  At all.

yeah, I get being on the ledge and all, but you don't have to share it with the rats. kick the fucker off already

• Hook 'Em 6

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Do it as a Planned Parenthood, or similar organization, fundraiser donation in his real name. Let him be immortalized forever with supporting womens’ choice. Get that Venmo donation bucket to $10K and he’s gone.

I'm in for treefiddy.

2 hours ago, Smax said:

The right needs to drop this "life is special, life is precious" bullshit because its not. There are over 8 billion people on this rock, thousands are born every day and thousands die every day. Life isn't special, its a dime a dozen

Seriously this. It’s the same reason they cling to their guns. If they could understand that their  lives are not any more special or precious than anyone else’s, we’d all be better off. 

As always, Sack’s easy to ignore. As always, some still choose to engage him anyway.

I don’t care whether you ban Sack. There will be others though. An endless parade of hateful, toxic jackasses. And as long as touching the hot stove is such an irresistible fucking temptation, the nonsense will continue.

I just don’t understand it.

7E6CD2AF-BC4D-4449-BB22-BAC3DF609E0C.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Here's my theory: shit is about to get real for the Thomases. I think we're about to find out a whole lot more about their involvement in J6 and this was his attempt to deflect, but also get one more "fuck you" in there in case he has to bolt. 

Texted this to the wife yesterday when she told me the news that Uncle Clarence was going scorched earth due to his Bimbo’s involvement with 1/6.  

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Smax said:

The right needs to drop this "life is special, life is precious" bullshit because its not. There are over 8 billion people on this rock, thousands are born every day and thousands die every day. Life isn't special, its a dime a dozen

No it isn't but I understand the benefits of pretending like it is. And for the right wingers who authentically feel this way I feel like we have a lot of common ground.

The problem is that the institutions of the right do not feel this way and are acting dishonestly and taking advantage of their more earnest followers.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

btw, I think most on here know I work in architecture. I'm 100% serious when I say I want to start a non-profit free/cheap vasectomy clinic. anyone interested in helping out dm me.

Dr.  Lorena Bobbit- step right up, Rs! 

If Sack gets banned, he’ll just comeback as Janice.  

Little Lord Fuckpants (Jackie, Jr.) would be way more fitting.

And with his consistent boasting about his “remarkable” Houston grocery store pedigree, he’s doxxed himself.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Player said:

Little Lord Fuckpants (Jackie, Jr.) would be way more fitting.

And with his consistent boasting about his “remarkable” Houston grocery store pedigree, he’s doxxed himself.

I was also thinking AJ. 

12 hours ago, immamac said:

I'm about done with @Johnny Sack being a toxic dick constantly. I honestly can't remember a single post I've seen that hasn't been completely toxic from him - is anyone going to have a problem if I just ban him? 

I think it would be a terrible precedent to set and would further discourage opposing viewpoints. 

• Fuck You 2

41 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I also saw the interview, and you are so full of shit, it is coming our of your eyes.  Moron.

Silly girl, you can’t properly conservative without some kind of false “dems love death panels” trope.  

Johnny also read where Hillary got the NIH and Sloan Kettering to keep Vince Foster’s dick alive after she killed him - so when Bill uses it in the pizza basement on those kids, Clinton’s DNA  won’t show up.  

Crockett was mad about this until he realized that former POTUS sex with kids using a necro-penis was not explicitly  mentioned in the Constitution.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

I think it would be a terrible precedent to set and would further discourage opposing viewpoints. 

his viewpoints aren't opposing. they're confrontational, hateful, bigoted, and serve no purpose other than to get a reaction. It's all he's ever done. Maybe ban his ass from CR and see if he can behave himself elsewhere, but that's as lenient as I would go

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

his viewpoints aren't opposing. they're confrontational, hateful, bigoted, and serve no purpose other than to get a reaction. It's all he's ever done. Maybe ban his ass from CR and see if he can behave himself elsewhere, but that's as lenient as I would go

It’s a two way street and stating that it’s all on him is simply disingenuous. Banning him would send a message to the Republicans on this board, myself included. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Poe It Up said:

It’s a two way street and stating that it’s all on him is simply disingenuous. Banning him would send a message to the Republicans on this board, myself included. 

The message is that you're cruel cunts who deserve all of the worst things in life to happen to you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

I'd include Daily Texan into the mix since that's where he effectively ran off one of our better posters mentioned above that resulted in the creation of the auto-ban rule for anti-LGBTQ+ comments. That's on his privileged ass, which probably never received the spanking it needed; hence, his bullying behavior.

Just now, bolverk said:

I'd include Daily Texan into the mix since that's where he effectively ran off one of our better posters mentioned above that resulted in the creation of the auto-ban rule for anti-LGBTQ+ comments. That's on his privileged ass, which probably never received the spanking it needed; hence, his bullying behavior.

Use the fucking ignore button, sweet Christ, it’s not hard. Do you have to engage him? Why can’t you just ignore him? 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

I'm not advocating an outright ban, but he is the reason Immamac had to create the auto-ban rule against anti-LGBTQ+ statements. There was no two-way about that.

• Hook 'Em 1

good! your party has fucked this country likely beyond repair. I could give a good goddamn what you think

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

The message is that you're cruel cunts who deserve all of the worst things in life to happen to you.

Well, if we’re not welcome here then the mods just need to be up front with us and I’ll refrain from posting here. 

• Fuck You 6

8 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

Fuck your feelings.

• Hook 'Em 4