Pizza Hut - Pan Recipe Change (40 years in the making)

MrBig

On 3/14/2023 at 11:13 PM, Baboontyme said:

One of the greatest moments of my life happened at my local growing up Pizza Hut. The year was probably 1994ish. I had graduated from the every-Saturday lunch at Pizza Hut with Mom and sis in between stops at K-Mart and Sears ritual. And I was now firmly in the lunch buffet with every single fucking person in your high school ritual. A younger than me white teen type came in with his family, and he was at the jukebox. I didn't pay it much mind. Livin on a Prayer came on. I didn't pay it much mind. Kid started grooving to Livin on a Prayer, I started to pay a little more attention. We hit the "We'll give it a shot!!" crescendo and my guy gave a fist pump that would make Tiger blush. Pure Awesome. 

Confused Katy Perry GIF by Top Talent

I'm confused on what the hell you're describing. One of the greatest moments of your life was a random trip to Pizza Hut in 1994 when some random white kid walked in with his family and played the most overplayed Bon Jovi song on the juke box and fist pumped?

On Pizza Hut I by chance happen to live close to the best run/best managed Pizza Hut I've ever seen. I don't know who runs it but it's legitimately good. It's the only fast food type chain place I've ever seen with Google reviews in the 4.5 range. Every other Pizza Hut in our general area is in the low to mid 3s.

The kids love the thin crust pepperoni with extra sauce and I can't complain. $10 carry out special 

On 3/18/2023 at 10:08 AM, Hermanator said:

Confused Katy Perry GIF by Top Talent

I'm confused on what the hell you're describing. One of the greatest moments of your life was a random trip to Pizza Hut in 1994 when some random white kid walked in with his family and played the most overplayed Bon Jovi song on the juke box and fist pumped?

At that one moment, all the confusion about his sexuality suddenly lifted.

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

correct

Download and sign up for the app 

I may ease into it.  But that shit looks good like it once did.

I'd really like to see PH turn it around.  I'm not expecting 80s/90s goodness.  But if they could go the Domino's route of reasonably good u-turn, that'd be good.

Edited by dcbc

4 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I may ease into it.  But that shit looks good like it once did.

I'd really like to see PH turn it around.  I'm not expecting 80s/90s goodness.  But if they could go the Domino's route of reasonably good u-turn, that'd be good.

it’s good enough every now and then

thin and crispy pepperoni lovers slaps 

• Hook 'Em 2

Damn, I’d forgotten about the Big New Yorker. That was the shit 20 years ago.

PH will always have a place in my heart since it was the first place to serve me beer when I was 16. The waitress put one of those frozen mugs in front of me so I helped myself to the pitcher of Bud Light. Stole the mug to remember the occasion.