Men's fashion. The dumb stuff.

Parliament

1 hour ago, G650 said:

That shit is way behind, workwear came and went like 5 or 10 years ago.

Related, maybe someone will give me good money for my old wore out Carhartt shit.

I remember when workwear was previously big before that.  Carhartt is still growing here though.  They just opened a shop on a shopping/fashion street where Apple store used to be.

21 hours ago, Landomatic said:

That’s one brand you couldn’t pay me enough to wear.  When I go in a store and I can’t tell where the men’s department ends and the women’s department begins, I’m out.

Here, here.  My wife is a personal trainer (no humblebrag) and owns a shitload of Lululemon clothing.  She's encouraged me to get some of the men's stuff.  I just tell her, "I don't wear Victoria's Secret shit either."  Lululemon has clothes for chicks and gay men and preening douchebags.  I'm none of those, ergo.

Here, here.  My wife is a personal trainer (no humblebrag) and owns a shitload of Lululemon clothing.  She's encouraged me to get some of the men's stuff.  I just tell her, "I don't wear Victoria's Secret shit either."  Lululemon has clothes for chicks and gay men and preening douchebags.  I'm none of those, ergo.

Do rules apply on this board as well?

15 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Team stretchy jeans. 

I can't say I'm #teamstretchy but I accidentally bought a pair, ordered online, and didn't realize that a LOT of mens jeans have gone to including 1-3% spandex in the material. They're okay but I can't say I prefer them. I wear 'em but I've never gotten used to them, just a bit weird for my old ass.

• 4 years later...

Speaking of stretchy jeans.  I love my 511 Tacital jeans, but they don't have my size.  (Supply chain problems have really shwacked jeans selections.)

I want a pair to complement the Wranglers in my drawer.  They gotta be roomy in the legs, and every day is leg day around here.  Levi 541's have been recommended to me.  Are they legit?

7 hours ago, Parliament said:

Speaking of stretchy jeans.  I love my 511 Tacital jeans, but they don't have my size.  (Supply chain problems have really shwacked jeans selections.)

I want a pair to complement the Wranglers in my drawer.  They gotta be roomy in the legs, and every day is leg day around here.  Levi 541's have been recommended to me.  Are they legit?

I go a pair of the 505 regular fit stretch jeans and they are great.  To the point I ordered another pair right after I tried them on and they fit well and are super comfortable.

19 hours ago, Parliament said:

lucky brand, $24 at costco (when you can find it)