2020 LB/DE Prince Dorbah

• 2 years later...
3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

OB says Dorbah will be entering the portal.

Makes sense. I was surprised to rewatch Dorbah's high school highlights months ago & find out that Dorbah didn't even play EDGE in High School. He was 4i 3-4 DE in High School.

I can't see him have any success on the FBS level because because he sucks at EDGE & he's too small to play the position he played in High School. He might wanna try transferring to an FCS school.

• Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Makes sense. I was surprised to rewatch Dorbah's high school highlights months ago & find out that Dorbah didn't even play EDGE in High School. He was 4i 3-4 DE in High School.

I can't see him have any success on the FBS level because because he sucks at EDGE & he's too small to play the position he played in High School. He might wanna try transferring to an FCS school.

remember the videos of him doing those pass rushing drills in shorts at a camp though?  he was dominant.

10 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

He needs to go IVY for grad school.