Where The Hell Is Cybertron?

JohnnyRage

Can't believe there's not a thread for the Netflix/Rooster Teeth - Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy.

I really don't get into much these days. I have a Youtube attention span, and there is just too much out there. But this thing is fucking beautiful! The first 7 episodes of a three part series has been released on Netflix, and I can't wait for the next batch.

A random gift for my then 3yr old, a yellow Bumblebee Camero that didn't even transform, has led us down a very expensive and time consuming path over the past year. It went from explaining to him why it wasn't just a car, to watching the Bumblebee trailer, to watching a kid safe edit of that movie, to watching the original cartoon and other cartoons, Megan Fox is balls hot, and now hours and hours of "Dada, transform this for me. Fix this arm." Being the father of a young child often feels like being a road manager for a rock act. We're just trying not to rack up too large of damage tab or get 86'd. But it's been nice to bond on something special from my childhood. We've watched it multiple times.

The artwork is pretty stunning, the characters have weight and depth, you don't know who's gonna get killed.

They made the choice to use non-union voice actors, and the script does suffer some. Sure there's some logic discontinuity, but it's a freak'n cartoon.

Well done, Sirs...well done.