Company shift

This is completely self serving.  Our manufacturing company is producing zero revenue during this lockdown. So, we're shifting to distributing. We have procured a Sanitizing spray & are going to retail it. Our first shipment arrives in 2 weeks. Our website is up & running to accept preorders. Please use coupon code CLEAN2020 for 50% off. Use code as much as you want. Here's the direct link to the store;  https://texicanspecialty.com/store/TexiClean-Sani-Spritz-p187151328

This is our plan to remain viable until the restaurant industry comes back. You can see from our site our primary products.  Please let anyone know about this that might be interested on spray sanitizer.

Sorry but the web site seems pretty shady. 

Sani-Spritz Spray is approved for use on hard non-porous surfaces to kill and deactivate viruses like CORONAVIRUS.

That tells me that it hasn't actually been approved for Coronavirus but rather "viruses like" Coronavirus.

Later on it says

Approved for use on hard non-porous surfaces against emerging pathogens and can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)*

which once again tells me it isn't approved for coronavirus.  And just because it can be used against coronavirus doesn't mean it is effective.  Furthermore, there isn't anything indicating what the little * means next to 2019-nCoV.

Not saying this is necessarily the case here, but there are a lot of scammy websites out there trying to capitalize off of people's ignorance/fear/whatever with all kinds of snake oil.  I don't see anything on here indicating FDA approval for any of the claims made.