Post Links to Influential Texas-Ex greats!

BNB

Hey, I don't follow twitter too much and would like to see what our Texas-Ex's have to say about the current climate. I don't care what you minions think and I'm too lazy to browse through all your comments.

Can you please post links to our UT Alumni Twitters?

Thanks!  Try not to clutter the chat, just post twitter feeds/twitter messages on the topic., Discuss everything in 

I'll start..

Vince Young.

https://twitter.com/VinceYoung10

Edited by BNB

I don't understand who posted the first two deals in your first post?  Johnny Lawrence and Goo Punch said those things or Vince Young did?  

Also, keep in mind there's a difference between a Texas-Exes member and a person who went to UT.  For instance, as Rex Kramer likes to constantly point out, I only went to UT for 2.5 years (plus a few extra credit hours here and there).  But yes, there are many people that graduated/played for UT that have much to say on the current climate in which we find ourselves.  If you have a chance, on the business/politics/sociological front, check out HookedIn...the new networking platform of Exes of all walks of life.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

I don't understand who posted the first two deals in your first post?  Johnny Lawrence and Goo Punch said those things or Vince Young did?  

Also, keep in mind there's a difference between a Texas-Exes member and a person who went to UT.  For instance, as Rex Kramer likes to constantly point out, I only went to UT for 2.5 years (plus a few extra credit hours here and there).  But yes, there are many people that graduated/played for UT that have much to say on the current climate in which we find ourselves.  If you have a chance, on the business/politics/sociological front, check out HookedIn...the new networking platform of Exes of all walks of life.  

ffs, I had you on ignore, I shouldn't have read this.  

I was just trying to create a thread where people could post links to Twitter accounts of the people that have come through the UT System, be it athlete/scholar  that others may like to hear their opinion on the current climate.

You have issues, I put you on ignore, b/c you post a ton and try to argue in every thread.   Get a life.

Ricky Williams

https://twitter.com/Rickthelaureate

Edited by BNB
  • Like 1

Okay, check out the twitter accounts of people like Stephanie Wilson, Serena Aunon, Will O'Hara, Sloan Thomas, and Will Matthews.  All fascinating Texas-Exes on twitter. 

I was merely attempting to clarify what you meant by Texas-Exes.  It's different from just people that went to UT.  Sorry to bother you, put me back on ignore.  But would love to offer some suggestions on great Exes to follow on here.  I'm not terribly familiar with the organization but seems like a very deep pool of thinkers.  But pro tip...don't use "Texas-Exes" if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You should have gone with "T-Man" association members, but you didn't...because you're stupid and you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to UT.  

Ricky Brown, Sloan Thomas, and Colt McCoy are good places to start.  Case as well.  Travis Wood, Ryan Fiebiger, Russell Gaskamp, and Ben Adams.  

Edited by Lobo