Migrating from WLM to Outlook - grrrrr

AUinHsv

And nothing is working the way the how-to's say.  I don't think my personal email is that complicated but it sure isn't working. Opened both

WLM and Outlook (had to create an acocunt to do this - called it AUinHSV). Exported email from WLM. I had two email account (called it A and B)  Shows up fine except I know have

three inboxes - AUinHSV and 1 and 2.  Erased and tried again - created two accounts in Outlook - A and B.  Export created two more A and B under them.

At this point I am ready to forget migration and just create two new accounts. I used POP so it will download a few hundred emails and I can recreate the WLM folders.

Am I missing something here? In WLM I can have two independent accounts - it seems like Outlook has an umbrella account with these under it but even then it wants to

download all the emails to the parent account

• 3 weeks later...

I just gave up on moving old folders over. If you export email from wlm and have a pop account you don't get folders. If you import them you

get the messages twice. Spent an hour or so and just recreated folders and moved stuff to them.