Recipe journal ideas

harpercollins

My husband has really gotten into his Blackstone, now making dinner multiple nights a week. He loves to experiment and tweak recipes, so I thought I’d make or buy him a journal/cookbook to document his experiments.

Any recs? What would you want in something like this? I only cook from my laptop so I can’t really imagine writing notes on paper. I definitely want it to have tabs and pockets—what else?

• Hook 'Em 1

My husband has really gotten into his Blackstone, now making dinner multiple nights a week. He loves to experiment and tweak recipes, so I thought I’d make or buy him a journal/cookbook to document his experiments.

Any recs? What would you want in something like this? I only cook from my laptop so I can’t really imagine writing notes on paper. I definitely want it to have tabs and pockets—what else?
I use a mix of pinned YouTube videos, saved links on my laptops, and a binder with printed recipes. It's pure chaos...my wife hates it
  • Like 1