Work Boots

I was needing new boots and based on this thread ended up with a pair of Danner Pronghorns. I think I'm going to like them, size fits like it should and they were pretty reasonable compared to the Red Wings that I've owned previously. I looked at the Thorogoods but didn't find one that I particularly liked. Just needed something waterproof, plain and 8" lace-up. Grazie, surlists.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:42 PM, tx 3 putt said:

how long are you keeping your work boots ? I don't keep mine much longer than a year or so. 

anyone else use super soles ? that is  must 

We get vouchers every year.  I've been on a pair of work boots for 2 years now and have 3 pair just worn a few times.  

I'm now a Danner man myself, bought a pair of bull run mocs about 4 months ago. Comfortable and  little to no breaking in. Light boot, a usual work day is 7 to 10 miles, half of which I wear a tool pack, they never feel heavy on my feet. That said, I cant wait to take them off at the end of a day. When I retire the only thing my feet will slide into is a pair of sandals.