WTB: CG 20ga O/U Shotgun

derpyhorndog

Taking a shot in the dark here in case any surly degenerates have one of the field-catered Caesar Guerini models laying around that they would be interested in selling. Also would welcome and very much appreciate any tips/suggestions for finding a used one through other means in the states, ideally TX, without getting reamed on price --  I've found there is wider availability in UK (for obvious reason) and it would often be significantly cheaper to buy from there (including shipping, dealer fees, etc.) but it's a huge headache to do -- though I'm very open to the possibility that I may not be looking in the right places.

Anyways, cutting to the chase, models of interests are the Ellipse Curve, Ellipse Evo, Maxum, Magnus and Tempio. Looking for a 20ga, ideally with 28" barrels (though open to 30"). Willing to meet in person if located in or around one of the major TX cities. Dallas, Houston and Austin are the ones I'm in most frequently, but happy to travel outside of those. Also happy to go shipping route if seller is out-of-state or would otherwise prefer it for any reason.

If you've read this far, appreciate your time. If you have one of these guns, please PM and sell it to me at surly gentleman's discount. Thanks.