Grading the Team’s Performance Week 5

hpslugga

A few remarks:

1. Omg
2. Wtf
3. I think that’s the lowest grade they’ve earned in a win since I started doing this in 2005
4. There were at least two punts TCU had where the ball took a hard bounce their way, but I do not say that’s a fail on the fieldable punts metric because I contend those balls were not fieldable. The first one wasn’t even close and I still say the second one failed to meet that description.
5. In all seriousness I’m glad this one happened the week that it did. The team hasn’t won a lot of shit grade games like these in recent years, let alone a road game against a team (chickenshit though they are) that’s had their number for the past near decade. This was a game that we found out the offense could still churn 30 points out of their asses even with a sub-par game by Casey (all QB’s are bound to have these) and that Bijan could handle a 35-carry game that is seldom seen in this age. Hopefully Sark is treating this as a loss.

809DFB02-321F-4A32-91E2-3CA934477B6F.png

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 1