Turnkey oil and gas bookkeeping/taxes in the Houston area?

My mother has some oil and gas royalty paying assets she inherited from her deceased husband. She needs extensive help with them. Does anyone on here have any suggestions on where to start looking for competent help? I'm going to make some phone calls on my own regardless, but I figured there are some people on here in the industry who if they don't have a solution themselves, might have an idea of who I could talk to/ask to point me in a good direction beyond what amounts to cold calling. 

23 hours ago, SL Xpress said:

My mother has some oil and gas royalty paying assets she inherited from her deceased husband. She needs extensive help with them. Does anyone on here have any suggestions on where to start looking for competent help? I'm going to make some phone calls on my own regardless, but I figured there are some people on here in the industry who if they don't have a solution themselves, might have an idea of who I could talk to/ask to point me in a good direction beyond what amounts to cold calling. 

repost this here:

• Hook 'Em 1