Getting to Willie's Picnic

I've done something stupid. My five year old has become a lover of all things Willie and while I believe that the man will never pass from this plane, I'm loading up the wife and boys, (four and five) and taking them to see Blutarsky Jr.'s hero before the unthinkable happens. 

My question is for those who went last year when it was at Q2. I can't find definitive proof that the trains will still be running when the show is over. Were they last year? We're just going for the fireworks and Willie in order to beat the heat of the day and expect him to go on after 10. Since most Lyfts and Ubers don't have car seats or boosters, I don't want to find our asses stranded over there. Thanks in advance.

I didn't go to the picnic but have been to Austin FC games.

Drive and park along Donley/Delta/Denton drive.

Walk over to braker to get to the stadium. There are city of austin parking meters on the streets and many lots for $10-$25.

When you leave turn right on metric to get out of the area, then go whichever way you need to from there. 

• Hook 'Em 1