Any actuaries in the house?

RubyManJack

Any actuaries here or in your network that do free lance contract and gig work? Looking for an actuary for a small project, hourly based, any level from junior to expert can do it, if any actuaries have any side hustles. Will pay a referral as well. Really just trying to avoid going direct with an Oliver Wyman or Milliman type engagement.

My old friend @Vic Mackey, if memory serves worked at Milliman, so I'll start with you!

Any actuaries here or in your network that do free lance contract and gig work? Looking for an actuary for a small project, hourly based, any level from junior to expert can do it, if any actuaries have any side hustles. Will pay a referral as well. Really just trying to avoid going direct with an Oliver Wyman or Milliman type engagement.
My old friend [mention=381]Vic Mackey[/mention], if memory serves worked at Milliman, so I'll start with you!
I did work at Milliman but wasn't an actuary. I'll see if I have any contacts that still work there but i didn't really keep up with anyone from there.