Recommend me a Scroll Saw.

Needed one in a hurry for working on the Pinewood Derby car & got the $ 99 Ryobi @ Home Depot - wasn't really fond of it.  Vibrates a lot, IMO, & overall just not really excited by how it handles.

ryobi-scroll-saws-sc165vs-64_1000.jpg

Got any other suggestions?  Will probably get one within the next 15 - 30 days.  Mounting to a table of my own choosing is important; I may want to go portable & remove it, then take it somewhere else for various reasons.  One of the things I didn't like is that one of the holes to secure it to a bench or table were blocked by the rest of the device, thereby making them useless.

I don't need the JET for $ 1,200.00, but the foot switch is a nice feature.  So... whatcha got, what do y'all use, what features do you like more than others or find indispensable?

Also, how important are the blades?  Do they make the biggest difference or more like a large part of the equation but not the overall most important?

I have many saws, scroll saw not being one of them. I would say with tools, I stay away from ryobi and ridig, just my personal opinion. You're looking for midrange I guess, dewalt, Craftsman, Milwaukee, Makita . Blades are very important, the closer to detail, the more important.