Is there an A.I. (or other) internet search engine that returns actual results?

I've been using AI to train teachers at PDs in my district.  I'm astonished at how helpful this tool can be in the classroom.  I feel like there's probably something out there that I don't know about that returns better search results. AI?

I'll give a couple of quick, specific examples.  I worked at a pretty popular Mexican restaurant in Knoxville called Cozymels, while putting my wife and myself through college post-Texas.  It was open from about '97 to '05.  In the mid 2000's, you could find tons of pictures related to the place.  Today, it is damn near impossible to find anything related - even when using very specific terms.  There has to be hundreds, if not thousands, of images taken in and around the place.  Shouldn't anything within a public Facebook account and pictures tagged with, "Cozymels" in the description show up?  

Another example.  When I was a kid, we used to go to Lake Brownwood frequently as we had family in Brownwood and Comanche.  I distinctly recall easily finding pictures of the park at Lake Brownwood which had a huge fort with a multi-story net you could climb.  I recall finding multiple pics of this park 10-15 years ago.  Now... nothing.

I guess I'm just wondering if I'm missing something re: search engines or, perhaps, the dead internet theory is real.

I've been using AI to train teachers at PDs in my district.  I'm astonished at how helpful this tool can be in the classroom.  I feel like there's probably something out there that I don't know about that returns better search results. AI?
I'll give a couple of quick, specific examples.  I worked at a pretty popular Mexican restaurant in Knoxville called Cozymels, while putting my wife and myself through college post-Texas.  It was open from about '97 to '05.  In the mid 2000's, you could find tons of pictures related to the place.  Today, it is damn near impossible to find anything related - even when using very specific terms.  There has to be hundreds, if not thousands, of images taken in and around the place.  Shouldn't anything within a public Facebook account and pictures tagged with, "Cozymels" in the description show up?  
Another example.  When I was a kid, we used to go to Lake Brownwood frequently as we had family in Brownwood and Comanche.  I distinctly recall easily finding pictures of the park at Lake Brownwood which had a huge fort with a multi-story net you could climb.  I recall finding multiple pics of this park 10-15 years ago.  Now... nothing.
I guess I'm just wondering if I'm missing something re: search engines or, perhaps, the dead internet theory is real.
Just so I understand you wanna find your ex on the internet, using chat GPT.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1