AI Imaging questions for the all knowing, all seeing....

all tech savvy surly know-it-alls.  Let it be known that these questions are not mine.  I'm asking for a friend.  Well....OK, my wife is venturing off into making some images for a couple of upcoming personal projects.  So, she is a rookie (well she has a day's worth of experience) and in addition to being full of shit she has a few questions.  Best or easiest to use for generating some type of comical/whimsical characters?  She is trying to make an image of George Washington, however for whatever reason the AI she is using will not recognize the name GW.  Is that a thing with all AI generators?  Part 2 on the spelling thing, do all or most AI misspell everything, and can it be corrected? IIRC, she told me she is trying to work with CoPilot.   As an experiment, she tried John Travolta with no results.  However, when using Danny and Sandy from Grease, she was able to get results that looked like JT.  WTF?  She also used Grinch and the Cookie Monster and got results.  Before I'm reminded of the rules, she knows the rules and WAY too conservative to allow for such shenanigans.   She'll appreciate all answers, real and snarky.  Thanks.