BYU vs Rumlin

GoonerSooner

10 hours ago, In re UofA said:

Losing to a crap BYU team is a concern but it will take time to recruit over guys on defense that are on scholorship only because they fit RichRod’s gimmicks.

I’d be concerned if the AD hired his client that had been on tv for a generation after being a mediocre coach with the express purpose of retaining the coordinators and those coordinators immediately jumped ship leaving the program with a preacher with no understanding of recruiting, schemes or even the university’s mascot. It’s San Antonio, calm down.

That said, Arizona’s womens soccer team is playing well so maybe that’s all I’ve got.

Worry about your own sorry-ass program.  I'm good with our DC and OC.  I'm good with the HC.  I wasn't pounding my chest about a win over UTSA.

You, on the other hand and in typical AU fashion, decided to take a swipe at a team that, for all intents and purposes physically stuffed it down your throat, by telling them to have fun at some lower-tier bowl.

Have fun with women's soccer.  I would agree that is all you got.  You ought to keep your mouth shut until you have something to brag about.

23 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Worry about your own sorry-ass program.  I'm good with our DC and OC.  I'm good with the HC.  I wasn't pounding my chest about a win over UTSA.

You, on the other hand and in typical AU fashion, decided to take a swipe at a team that, for all intents and purposes physically stuffed it down your throat, by telling them to have fun at some lower-tier bowl.

Have fun with women's soccer.  I would agree that is all you got.  You ought to keep your mouth shut until you have something to brag about.

Preach on.