9/4: AP Top 25

Shmitty

14 minutes ago, NowThis said:

LSU is a top 7 team and Miami will rise.  

Penn State is terrible overrated. I don't think they'll be ranked at year end, losing Saquan and a couple others is huge, mostly Saquan though.  PSU talent level looks MAC to me. 

They also lost a key component to MissSt. MissSt is bad about destroying other teams by taking their OC and making them their HC. See the beginning of the downfall of UF, after they took Mullen away from Urbie.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, Loco said:

Why Stanford get two spots @ #10?

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:39 PM, tantric superman said:

Because they're so fucking good, that's why.

I don't know if you suffered through either of the SDSU games but Stanford just never looks good in the opener.  I think they ex-Indians are getting expectancy points for how their seasons tend to turn out. 

18 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

I don't know if you suffered through either of the SDSU games but Stanford just never looks good in the opener.  I think they ex-Indians are getting expectancy points for how their seasons tend to turn out. 

I think you have a legit point there, I watched the game and was thinking why is Stanford not only not blowing this team out, but trailing for a good portion of the contest... 

But things should be more well oiled this week against the Trojans, and if Stanford wins, the Cardinal should be top 8...