Orlando/Disney/Universal

Rabidhorn

49 minutes ago, Rabidhorn said:

What are some of the best non theme park things to do in or around Orlando?

I assumed kids are involved if so the only thing I've done with my kids that wasn't Disney is the gator farm which is pretty fun.   I guess you could take in a Magic game if you are coming from a city that doesn't have the NBA.   Maybe a K-1 go cart racing?   

1 minute ago, midtown said:

I assumed kids are involved if so the only thing I've done with my kids that wasn't Disney is the gator farm which is pretty fun.   I guess you could take in a Magic game if you are coming from a city that doesn't have the NBA.   Maybe a K-1 go cart racing?   

Kids? are you kidding?

The answer is no.

I have never been so we planned a trip, it does not hurt that there is a ton of pro wrestling in Orlando.

Ive been 3 times without kids and Ive played golf, hung by the pool, etc.   I usually go for conferences and I usually bump into bond traders I deal with.  Back in the day when bond traders made money they would take me out on the town and in Orlando there was so little to do that they wanted to drive to Tampa to go to a strip club.   I dont eat a lot of red meat so anytime I travel I find he best steak house and go nuts.  There are some decent steak houses there.  Otherwise Id say just do some meth and play golf