PSVR

GottaB

• 1 month later...

Eagle flight is really cool and a great intro to VR. Really challenging courses and gives a great idea of just how cool VR can be.

Tetris Effect is awesome. Starts a little slow (especially if you haven't played Tetris in about 20 years) but once you get going , get your headphones and crank it up. Mesmerizing.

Rez Infinite is short but may literally make you fall down. Unbelievable when you get to the end and it's completely a tron-like 3D world where your are flying around with badass techno beats and it's really unlike anything I've ever experienced in a video game. Amazing and I hope VR games take off from there because it's amazing.

There are other cool games but they are more like regular games but your are "in" the game. These 3 above are just different experiences in my Atari/Nintendo 8-bit mind.

I’ve put a couple hours into superhot. Cool idea. Gets a little glitchy if the camera loses track of your wand. But still very fun.

I tried Wipeout because I put in serious time on PS1 and PS3 (I think) and love the game. I got instant motion sickness when in the drivers seat. I had to go to a different camera angle.

I tried a bunch of demos and the only one I bought was a tank one (battlezone I think) which reminds me of 3D Atari tanks. I have not put a lot of time on it but I will.

I thought about getting Dino Frontier (Sim city type set in a old west reality that has dinosaurs), but the reviews say it is really short.

Tetris Effect is really cool. Very immersive and they didn’t screw up the classic game in the process. Bravo.

I also have Dirt, Batman VR and Rush of Blood waiting to be played.