Game Watching - Dublin Ireland

UTPhil2006

34 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Anyone know where there might be a place to catch the game. Asking for a friend. Google is of no help 

Just seeing this one, thought you were in Dublin.  Screw your friend! 

If you're back in Texas, try calling the Irish Consulate.  Tell him you met them once through the Mexican Consulate in Austin, Carlos.  They'll put a call over to Dublin and get back with you on a bar.  Or they'll tell a bar with a satellite dish to put the game on for your friend.  Half the people in that office fucking love Longhorn Athletics.  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Just seeing this one, thought you were in Dublin.  Screw your friend! 

If you're back in Texas, try calling the Irish Consulate.  Tell him you met them once through the Mexican Consulate in Austin, Carlos.  They'll put a call over to Dublin and get back with you on a bar.  Or they'll tell a bar with a satellite dish to put the game on for your friend.  Half the people in that office fucking love Longhorn Athletics.  

Ha.  Thanks once again.  Posted here first and then I was like wait I'll get better traction posting on the Football board thread.  I sent over all your suggestions.  They're out there playing in some Red Dirt Texas Country bar crawl or something so he's thankful for your help