Japanese/Sushi

NeverMarryAStripper

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 3:27 PM, tx 3 putt said:

thanks for the invite 

Checking back in. We have been to Katami a few more times. Incredible food every time. We had some rice thing last night at the end of dinner (was still hungry as I hadn’t eaten all day) that I could eat for any meal of the day. 

• Drool 1

On 12/15/2023 at 8:27 PM, Da Fino said:

Checking back in. We have been to Katami a few more times. Incredible food every time. We had some rice thing last night at the end of dinner (was still hungry as I hadn’t eaten all day) that I could eat for any meal of the day. 

great write up ….

https://www.papercitymag.com/culture/manabu-horiuchi-chef-hori-kata-robata-tokyo-japan-guide-restaurant-bar-picks/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Cool article. We went to Katami again tonight but took our 5yo this time. She had the aforementioned rice dish, fried pork meatball, and avocado nigiri. Loved it all. We had shima aji, madai, shishito peppers, cod and a roll. The roll we got was the only miss so far. That food writer Alison Cook was eating at the bar. 

edit to include. We had dessert this time. Apple bread pudding. Star of the night. 

Edited by Da Fino