Liverpool 2017-18: We won it 5 times

longhorndude

Absolutely gutted. Thought we showed in the first 20 minutes that we could play with them. Scared to learn the extent of Salah’s injury.
Every single player played at his best with 1 obvious exception. Hopefully Klopp knows what we need to do in the transfer market. YNWA lads.

On 5/26/2018 at 5:35 PM, Firemans4Horn said:

Kinell 

been saying for years that “better than Mignolet” is a bar so low an ant can hop over it. Need an actual world class goalie. And not some English twat that looks good for West Brom.  

Had a great party at my house, 3rd goal gave everyone immediate low-t though

thoughts:

lovren is/was good enough to be a CL winning centerback. He didn’t put a foot in wrong all night. 

Midfield played up to their abilities but we need upgrades. Hard not to imagine that with keita instead of Gini we would have had 1 or 2 in the first 20 minutes. Milner is one of the fittest players in the world but can’t give you a solid 90 with as much running as he’s asked to do.   

Need Fekir and at least 1 other attacking player. Salah-Firmino-Mane were healthy almost all season but when they needed a break we had complete shite behind them. 

YNWA. 

All of this. Lovren played out of his ass. A little more depth and every team should be scared shitless to play them next year.

I hate fucking moral victories but it was damn cool watching the game with my two sons who are just starting their journey with their love for soccer and LFC. That is a memory I will never forget regardless of the outcome. 

On 5/26/2018 at 5:49 PM, DeadSalamander said:

Feel so bad for Loris. You could see how devastated he was and you know he'll get a lot of grief over it, but from the moment Mo went off there was only 1 winner of that match. They were better full stop.

Let's also not forget he made a couple of outstanding saves in the match.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I too feel awful for Loris but they don't remember the saves you make it's the saves you miss that stick with you. And Mo going off just took the air out of everyone's sails. Just crushing.