Tottenham 2019-20: Full Throttle

Captain Ron

in terms of the match, the draw is disappointing considering how things started but i'll take it considering how things went after halftime. sanchez was lost out there today, which makes me wonder what aurier has done to get so crossways with poch. if the goal was 8 feet wider and 10 feet taller sissoko would be the PL's leading scorer. how did xhaka make it to 90+ before getting a card? and for that matter, there were quite a few arsenal players that could/should have been booked had martin been consistent with how he booked spurs players.

here's hoping the closing of the european window and the international break will allow them time to get their minds right and make a run in sept/oct.

• Like 1

They’re trying to sell Aurier. He’s been inconsistent at best. 

I still don’t really understand what Pochettino is doing. Played the ball out of the back when we didn't have the personnel on the field to do so. Kept Sanchez at RB the entire time when he was getting killed. Lo Celso on for Son when our offense was really only coming on counters. Only used two subs.

9 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

They’re trying to sell Aurier. He’s been inconsistent at best. 

I still don’t really understand what Pochettino is doing. Played the ball out of the back when we didn't have the personnel on the field to do so. Kept Sanchez at RB the entire time when he was getting killed. Lo Celso on for Son when our offense was really only coming on counters. Only used two subs.

certainly no more inconsistent than trying to play sanchez there. with KWP the only other true right back on the roster there has to be more to it than inconsistent play.

1 hour ago, mr. littlejeans said:

certainly no more inconsistent than trying to play sanchez there. with KWP the only other true right back on the roster there has to be more to it than inconsistent play.

I thought Lo Celso should have come in at Sissoko’s position with Sissoko playing RB and Sanchez out. Should have happened way, way before the 78th minute. Moura definitely needed to be on to maintain a counter threat.

4 hours ago, mr. littlejeans said:

in terms of the match, the draw is disappointing considering how things started but i'll take it considering how things went after halftime. sanchez was lost out there today, which makes me wonder what aurier has done to get so crossways with poch. if the goal was 8 feet wider and 10 feet taller sissoko would be the PL's leading scorer. how did xhaka make it to 90+ before getting a card? and for that matter, there were quite a few arsenal players that could/should have been booked had martin been consistent with how he booked spurs players.

here's hoping the closing of the european window and the international break will allow them time to get their minds right and make a run in sept/oct.

Sanchez has looked bad for the last 18 months! If he doesn’t improve this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sold next summer. I know he was hurt off and on last season, but Christ he’s been bad. 

Xhaka needed to be sent off. Those challenges were reckless at best. 

Hopefully, everyone is back and we go on a run after the international break. 

1 hour ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Mister Tramps suppose to have 300 plus fans on October 19.

I bet it's more than that.   Based on twitter.  There are Spurs fans coming from SA, Houston, Dallas, NYC, Seattle, SD, Florida, Carolinas and a bunch more.  Hell Houston, Dallas, SA and Austin might be 300 alone.

• Like 1