Recommendations for BAR & FOOD in AUSTIN

Ava Hookem

Parkside, TenTen or Swifts Attic.  Parkside is dirty sixth located but great food, worth maybe getting mugged.  The wild mushrooms gonocchi is amazing.  Swifts Attic is a great new take on things.  The edamame with pop rocks is actually very good.

Edited by Hook1997

2 hours ago, Ava Hookem said:

Hi. I’m in town visiting for the game. Can anyone recommend any bars and/or any fine dining in the Austin area? My hotel is in the downtown area, but the location of the bar doesn’t matter  

So you taking any of this advice? Lol

I'm in town looking to ruin my weekend. Are there any good football games I could attend to accomplish that? I'd like to take at least $100 per person and emulate the feeling I would get if I just lit it on fire in front of my family.

3 hours ago, Ava Hookem said:

Hi. I’m in town visiting for the game. Can anyone recommend any bars and/or any fine dining in the Austin area? My hotel is in the downtown area, but the location of the bar doesn’t matter  

Why would you ruin a perfectly good weekend in Austin by watching the clusterfuck shitshow we call a football program?

On 10/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, Hook1997 said:

Parkside, TenTen or Swifts Attic.  Parkside is dirty sixth located but great food, worth maybe getting mugged.  The wild mushrooms gonocchi is amazing.  Swifts Attic is a great new take on things.  The edamame with pop rocks is actually very good.

Sorry for the late reply. I ended up having to cut my trip short, but I did go to Parkside! I had the seared salmon, which I enjoyed & more cocktails than I’d like to tell lol. Thanks a bunch Hook1997