Poll for Biden voters (and question for everyone)

Wulaw Horn

21 hours ago, TexLonghorn said:

I voted FOR Biden.

Thinking of it as a vote against Trump is very short-sighted.  I voted against Trump, and McConnell, and Cruz, and Graham, and Cornyn, and Gaetz, and Abbott, and Dan Patrick, and... and... and...

It's not about Trump - miserable and terrible as he is - it's about the entire Republican party identity currently.  I voted against ALL of it.  I find what they do disgusting on a national level, and entirely embarrassing on an international level. 

But the main point, is I voted FOR the party that I feel stands in direct contrast to all of that.

I don't want to watch Biden speak, I just want to have the confidence that he will act in the best interests of the citizens in his country, and in the best interests of his country in the world, which I believe he will.  Trump has shown with his actions that he cares about neither of those.

I don't want to throw tomatoes at Trump.  I just want him to pay the price for his actions, and then disappear.

Esto. Trump is a dumb, simple, predictable machine. He's a slave to his narcissism. He'd be nothing without the rest of the GOP standing behind him, trying to use him to their own ends. 

I wouldn’t show up to throw rotten tomatoes at trump or anyone else. Seems stupid. 

I also probably wouldn’t show up to watch a Biden speech. Also seems stupid. Unless the booze and food was free, then I’m there. 

I also wouldn’t tar and feather trump but if someone told me that other people were going to, I’d show up to watch that one. 

• Hook 'Em 1