Best way to buy 5 tickets for Horns game over break

Wiler77

Eyeing the day game against Rice on Dec. 22 as one to take my family to.  Me, wife, 3 boys aged 10 and under.

Sure, I could go through the UT Ticket office and pay a nice $20 service charge, but my assumption is this won't be a well attended game and there will be tickets available outside the arena before the game.  I'll be looking for Mezzanine seats.  Think there's any risk of not finding 5 tickets for face value or less before the game, or should I just suck it up and go through the ticket office?

On 12/8/2021 at 9:52 AM, Wiler77 said:

Eyeing the day game against Rice on Dec. 22 as one to take my family to.  Me, wife, 3 boys aged 10 and under.

Sure, I could go through the UT Ticket office and pay a nice $20 service charge, but my assumption is this won't be a well attended game and there will be tickets available outside the arena before the game.  I'll be looking for Mezzanine seats.  Think there's any risk of not finding 5 tickets for face value or less before the game, or should I just suck it up and go through the ticket office?

and, if for some strange reason you run into any trouble (some of the staff we encountered on opening night were both incompetent and surly), just buy any five mezzanine tickets. you'll have no problem finding five open seats together.