Pebble Beach

dittohead

Just got finished playing Pebble Beach.  If you ever get a chance or have the opportunity, DO IT.  

This place is pure magic with jaw dropping scenery that watching on TV doesn’t do it justice.  

Playing spyglass tomorrow, so will just bend over and take with no lube… but damn this place is special.   

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/9/2023 at 12:54 AM, dittohead said:

Just got finished playing Pebble Beach.  If you ever get a chance or have the opportunity, DO IT.  

This place is pure magic with jaw dropping scenery that watching on TV doesn’t do it justice.  

Playing spyglass tomorrow, so will just bend over and take with no lube… but damn this place is special.   

Congrats

Went to Monterey  about 15 years ago - didn't stay on property, couldn't get PB tee time, played Spyglass, Del Monte and Links at Spanish Bay; also played Pacific Grove in Monterey (the back 9 is awesome, the front 9 is very pedestrian) . 
We did the whole trip including airfare, lodging, meals and greens fees for less that the 2 night minimum and PG green fees. I plan on doing the PB trip once I retire, as I have heard great things about the course and experience. 

Also - highly recommend dinner at Mission Ranch

Edited by Wally Fairway