Business Plan Assistance

I was wondering if there are professional business plan writers and if they can be hired for a reasonable fee. I am sure google would pull stuff up but vetting those random names would be time consuming.

Background: I see a large number of special needs patients. They are on Medicaid which only pays for subpar treatments. For a long time, I've contemplated starting a not for profit arm of the business so that I can provide better care for this patient population. But, I haven't had the impetus. The time and effort would be a drain on my main practice. As I am getting closer to retirement age, though, I think having a lasting legacy would be nice. And the service would benefit Austin and the surrounding areas and the business may be able to expand to other large Metropolitan areas in Texas.

I am pretty confident that I won't have any issues raising money for the business. But before I ask high net worth individuals for money, even if they are friends, I should have a business plan. I could write it but I would prefer to have a professional do it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I was wondering if there are professional business plan writers and if they can be hired for a reasonable fee. I am sure google would pull stuff up but vetting those random names would be time consuming.

Background: I see a large number of special needs patients. They are on Medicaid which only pays for subpar treatments. For a long time, I've contemplated starting a not for profit arm of the business so that I can provide better care for this patient population. But, I haven't had the impetus. The time and effort would be a drain on my main practice. As I am getting closer to retirement age, though, I think having a lasting legacy would be nice. And the service would benefit Austin and the surrounding areas and the business may be able to expand to other large Metropolitan areas in Texas.

I am pretty confident that I won't have any issues raising money for the business. But before I ask high net worth individuals for money, even if they are friends, I should have a business plan. I could write it but I would prefer to have a professional do it.

DM sent.

• Fuck You 1