Facebook Administrator Question

I've recently taken over the facebook account for a business I've started managing. I'm set up as an admin but I don't want my name and personal facebook account visible to the page users. My personal facebook account is my own private life and I  want that separate from my job. I'm not finding a way to change this in any way? What do I do... set up a new FB account separate from my personal one and use that? Any help appreciated. 

1 minute ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

I've recently taken over the facebook account for a business I've started managing. I'm set up as an admin but I don't want my name and personal facebook account visible to the page users. My personal facebook account is my own private life and I  want that separate from my job. I'm not finding a way to change this in any way? What do I do... set up a new FB account separate from my personal one and use that? Any help appreciated. 

AFAIK admins aren’t visible to non admins. Nothing to worry about. 

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

AFAIK admins aren’t visible to non admins. Nothing to worry about. 

Ah! I was added straight to admin so I never really saw the page as a regular user. Everything I see on my end shows the full name and FB link to the person who was making posts before. Thanks a lot for the clarification and response