2024 NBA Playoff Pool

BigOrange1

$25 entry fee, winner take all.

gonna use espn.com to keep track of picks this year.  we'll use their scoring with one slight modifcation

1) play in games.  post your picks for every play in game on this thread.  every correct pick = 3 point bonus.  there will be a total of 6 play in games so that's a possible 18 extra points on whatever your final score on espn.com is.

join here, password is muledick: https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=244&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=a749ec10-87f9-44be-bdb3-f6872faf5bc0&joinKey=d59243ae-fe43-3f51-8bc5-4bdf9bda269f

once you've joined, hit me up if you need my venmo/paypal/cashapp info.

We can, it will just be one more external scoring piece that will need to be added but its no big deal on my end to do so.  

3 extra points for predicting the correct number of games the series lasts (must also have the winner).  after round 1, you have to have the correct matchup in order to be eligble for the bonus (example if okc beats dallas in 6 in round two but you had picked okc over the clippers in 6, you get the points for okc winning but not the bonus for correctly picking the correct # of games).

I'm assuming the brackets have to be completed on espn.com by tip off on saturday, but the contest will start here tomorrow by posting your picks for winners of tomorrow night's play-in games.