What is this connector and where do I find one?

I pulled off my cabinets to re-stain them. This is from the sort of false-drawer things that go directly below the sink - it's what connects them back to the actual face of the cabinets. One of the little C clamp looking things broke off when I pulled the false drawer off, and now I have no idea where to find a new one. Looked all over the cabinets/hardware/fasteners section at Home Depot, no dice. Any ideas? Pic attached

1zyigwz.jpg

35 minutes ago, RowdyVic said:

Can you provide more pics? Like the piece that attaches to?

Have you thought about maybe using a different style?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

This. Not sure that type is made anymore. Google- false front cabinet clip.  Amazon will have them on your doorstep in a couple of days for $5-10.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

21 minutes ago, RowdyVic said:

That looks right. You must be a google search guru, I looked all over searching "false front clips" and never came across that. Nice - thanks.

Thought about just buying new ones but I'm so sick of those cabinets after pulling 20+ doors off plus drawers, sanding, 7 layers of gel stain and 3 layers of topcoat that I would pay $50 for one of those clamps just to not have to take any more shit apart.

Edited by BradInATX