One eve in Austin-Bar/Patio recommendation

To be named later

I like El Alma.  It's not a huge hot spot and it doesn't have some incredible view.  But the rooftop seating area is cozy and comfortable and they have a good drink menu and some really great slightly upscale tacos.  Not sure if they have ciders and a lot of craft beer.  Probably more cocktails but it's worth a look online.It's on Barton Springs a block east of Lamar.  Just past the railroad bridge.

You have Uncle Billy's Brew and 'Cue.  The beer selection is good but the food is absolute ass compared to the other BBQ available here.

Then there's Opa on South Lamar, maybe a mile south of Barton Springs.  Decent beer menu and probably a few ciders.  Most of them bottled, not a lot of taps.  It's my favorite patio in Austin.  It's quintessential south Austin.  Big shady oak trees in the front yard of what used to be a little old house.  Across the street from them is some other new bar I don't know the name of.  Also has a big patio under the oaks.  

Edited by Your Mom