Deja Vu for Tech 10 Years Later!

Vic Mackey

Oooh, is that a Twilight burn?!? Never stop being you, slorch.
I watched it at my local pub with a bunch of friends, including a rabid Tech fan. He didn't go to any college but no one calls him a t-shirt fan or gives him any crap for his fandom. CSB, immediately after the game some old lady that no one had seen before sticks her face into our circle of 10 or so as we celebrated and starts asking "what year did you drop out of tu" and "when did you buy your t-shirt?" She then proudly told us that she graduated from Tech in '78. 
None of us knew her from Adam. And except for our youngTech fan friend we range in age from mid 40s to mid 70s. Nobody was talking shit in our Cedar Park bar that is a heavy Longhorn bar. But this old hag decided to go all aggy on a group of random, middle-aged strangers. When she discovered that I was the only Texas alum (others graduated from Ohio, Florida, Midwestern State & North-freaking-Dakota) she says "oh, well I guess you can celebrate then."
We laughed in her face & our oldest friend said "thanks for giving him permission."
Fitlump graduated from tech?
45f07e3a666857a5d07b637db38c4c7b.jpg