Kingdom Come: Deliverance

SmokeyBear1861

Still playing, grinding out bandit camps is fun. I like doing the same in Far Cry, taking out the camps. With this game though, getting to a field with the bow and arrow to pick off two seems necessary before fighting on foot with the sward. 

Any tips on fighting 2 or more guys at once? I get absolutely whooped when taking on multiple assholes.

Edited by SmokeyBear1861
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, SmokeyBear1861 said:

Still playing, grinding out bandit camps is fun. I like doing the same in Far Cry, taking out the camps. With this game though, getting to a field with the bow and arrow to pick off two seems necessary before fighting on foot with the sward. 

Any tips on fighting 2 or more guys at once? I get absolutely whooped when taking on multiple assholes.

There is no hnits... you either counterstrike or become an armored tank..

Multiple enemies are death early on

Edited by Laxtonto

I'm still "early on" for sure. I like the pace of the game how you are a complete bitch at the beginning. Really satisfying getting the skill level up to where you can survive against a guy with some armor. Also, the storyline really makes you hate the Cumans and Sir Markvart von Aulitz. Can't wait to end those fuckers.

I'm still playing as well.  I'm waiting to attack the major camp northeast of Skalitz until I've leveled up some so have just been piddling around doing side missions.  Has anyone gotten the treasure maps and looked for the treasure? Is it worth it? Also I still have not successfully picked a lock in this game, not that I try anymore.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else still playing this?  I'm still playing and slowly making progress in the storyline.  I only have time to play an hour or 2 a week though.  Mostly I get sidetracked by killing bandits and then taking their shit back to town to sell.

On 5/8/2018 at 10:23 AM, txhorns said:

Anyone else still playing this?  I'm still playing and slowly making progress in the storyline.  I only have time to play an hour or 2 a week though.  Mostly I get sidetracked by killing bandits and then taking their shit back to town to sell.

Man I got off track on some Far Cry 5. 

Edited by Sidney Sherman

• 5 months later...

I’ve been playing it regularly for the last few weeks. I’m in no hurry to follow the main storyline until I get better at fighting. I’ve been clearing all bandit/cuman camps by sneaking in and stealth killing everyone. I just can’t seem to get the combo moves down when sword fighting. I love the game though. One of my favorite RPGs of all time right behind Witcher 3.