Atlas

F250

I just heard about this pirate MMO being released and I must say that I am interested in conquering the world via piracy.

"Tonight at The Game Awards, Ark: Survival Evolved developer Studio Wildcard announced a new game. Atlas, as it's called, is an open-world survival MMO. It's launching next week on PC, with a console version coming in 2019 through the Xbox One Game Preview program.

Atlas reportedly supports 40,000 concurrent players; and in terms of map size, it's 1,200 times the size of an Ark server, the developers said. There are numerous different biomes in Atlas, including desert, tundra, and polar regions. You'll encounter a series of animals ranging from regular livestock as well as mythological creatures."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-pcconsole-mmo-from-ark-dev-supports-40000-play/1100-6463749/

On 12/6/2018 at 11:06 PM, F250 said:

I just heard about this pirate MMO being released and I must say that I am interested in conquering the world via piracy.

"Tonight at The Game Awards, Ark: Survival Evolved developer Studio Wildcard announced a new game. Atlas, as it's called, is an open-world survival MMO. It's launching next week on PC, with a console version coming in 2019 through the Xbox One Game Preview program.

Atlas reportedly supports 40,000 concurrent players; and in terms of map size, it's 1,200 times the size of an Ark server, the developers said. There are numerous different biomes in Atlas, including desert, tundra, and polar regions. You'll encounter a series of animals ranging from regular livestock as well as mythological creatures."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-pcconsole-mmo-from-ark-dev-supports-40000-play/1100-6463749/

Looks interesting. Graphics kind of look like shit, though.