Happy Death Day 2 U

ajax

If you like the first one you'll like this one. This is less of a horror movie and more of a comedy. Still really entertaining.

Jessica Rothe should be a big star. She's like a young Anna Faris, but with better acting chops and better comedic instincts. And she's hotter.

Movie was good and funny, but like you said, wasn't as much of a horror movie.  The slasher story line kind of took a backseat to "how many insanely violent ways can I kill myself until I can memorize a bunch of numbers?" 

Spoiler

It also seemed kind of weird to be having the "is he the one" dilemma about a guy who she's probably known for three weeks at the most.  And in her normal universe, he's known her for all of a day and a half.

You'd think once her body started breaking down again she'd quit jumping out of planes and off of clock towers and maybe make a little slit on her wrist.

• Fuck You 1

• 4 weeks later...

This randomly came up as a recommended video on youtube and it took a few minutes for me to figure out who the girl on the right was. It's the girl from this movie, Jessica Rothe. She was and is a cutie. Love that she was on the Onion.

• Like 1