Kiddo's first nba game help

markstanco

I've been to many mavs games, but I show up 15 before the start. Now, my kid who is 11 years old is a huge Luka fan so I want to get there a little early if there is a time where they can get an autograph or a pic. Is this possible during warmups? If so, the game time we are going to is at 730, so what time should we be there? We wont have courtside seats, but for his 1st game I will get lower level on the corner. I hope that will help with access to pics or autographs.

You can get all the way down to the courtside seats, doesn't matter where your tickets are.  Get there before the doors open though, because if your kid doesn't get to the front row first, he's probably SOL. Sections 117-118 are behind Mavs bench.

Security won't let kids hang in the aisle, so they have to file in second row, third row, so on. 

There's also the tunnel where they leave after shootaround. Opposite corner, section 103.

• Like 3

You can get all the way down to the courtside seats, doesn't matter where your tickets are.  Get there before the doors open though, because if your kid doesn't get to the front row first, he's probably SOL. Sections 117-118 are behind Mavs bench.
Security won't let kids hang in the aisle, so they have to file in second row, third row, so on. 
There's also the tunnel where they leave after shootaround. Opposite corner, section 103.

How do you get in before the doors open? We went to watch Dirk's last game in SA, they had access to the pregame shoot around on the floor you could purchase Tix to, is it like that?

• 2 weeks later...