Approved Driver Safety Course (TexDepLic&Reg)

Racist copy pulled me over and gave me a ticket, even after I asked him why he was bothering a working joe and not out looking for gang bangers and reefer addicts.

Has anyone taken a painless driver safety course that they can recommend?  I'm in Dallas.  The last one I took was a comedy one probably 15 years ago. 

Online is the way to go unless you just love spending a Saturday with a bunch of other criminals (including the instructor) at a local chilli's.

https://www.getdefensive.com/

Pick a day with shitty weather.  Put it on the laptop, sit your ass on the couch.  Put on a movie you've seen a hundred times, start sipping beers at noon. Easy peasy.  

• Like 1

Went with asenseofhumordriving.com.  I spent about 25 minutes trying to see the difference in all of these courses, and this one seemed like the most mom and pop.  It was dated, and probably should have been called areallyshittysenseofhumordriving.com, but its six hours of lost time, and it was $25 bucks.  Got 85 on the test, and not sure why not 95%. 

I'm going to be nicer when I drive and at every stop sign, make sure mine and every passengers' neck snaps back before I proceed.  Full stop ranking full stop.

Thanks for helping me narrow it down.