Now youse can't leave

Equinox

I will never forget the look on their faces. All eight of them. Their faces dropped. All their courage and strength was drained right from their bodies. They had a reputation for breaking up bars, but they knew that instant they'd made a fatal mistake. This time they walked into the wrong bar.

38 minutes ago, Equinox said:

I will never forget the look on their faces. All eight of them. Their faces dropped. All their courage and strength was drained right from their bodies. They had a reputation for breaking up bars, but they knew that instant they'd made a fatal mistake. This time they walked into the wrong bar.

One of my all time favorite movie clips...  Now you'se can't leave.....

I'd swear one of those biker guys @ the bar looks like Rob Schneider from SNL days.

I know who you are, Sonny, I know what you're capable of, and I would never step out of line, you can ask anyone in the neighbourhood who knows me. But this time, you're wrong. You don't fool with a man's family. This is my son, not yours.