Texas tries to outdo Florida

Hornius Emeritus

I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed in his last words. The guy has had 30 years to think of what he wants to say and he comes up with "That will be five dollars?"  I mean, seriously? That's what you want to leave with eternity? It's not funny, it's not laden with double meaning, intricate symbolic order, pathos etc...  No.  It's just dumb. 

Well, first off they're from Waco.  Second, his name was Billy Wayne.  Florida is right.

On a serious note, I don't know what is the proper reaction to witnessing an execution.  Violent outburst doesn't seem to be it, though.  It's a strange case.  The decendent had no prior criminal record and was non-violent and trouble-free for 30 years in prison.

We just need to stop this shit.

13 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed in his last words. The guy has had 30 years to think of what he wants to say and he comes up with "That will be five dollars?"  I mean, seriously? That's what you want to leave with eternity? It's not funny, it's not laden with double meaning, intricate symbolic order, pathos etc...  No.  It's just dumb. 

One article i read said his nickname at some point was Five Dollar Bill.

Still dumb.