Chris Hansen: No, I won't have a seat - in court

phdhorn

Famous perv roto-rooter fails to show at Michigan court hearing regarding a sting operation for larceny in which he <allegedly> (har har) participated.  Warrant out for his (2nd!) arrest.  

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/arrest-warrant-out-for-tv-personality-chris-hansen-after-failing-to-appear-in-mich-court

He was first arrested for buying mugs and all kinda shit for marketing but not paying the man.
https://nbc25news.com/news/entertainment/to-catch-a-predator-host-chris-hansen-arrested-for-larceny

49101e0f-39fb-443c-b405-c630d209e119-med

Maybe they should pose as online check clearing service and invite him over for a meeting!

Edited by phdhorn

Guest Lobo

There he is.  Famous.  Works for "Big Media/Fake News."  Part of the international cabal of child sex traffickers.  Perfect ruse because he claims to be trying to bring down the international cabal of child sex traffickers. 

And who brings him down?  Qanon?  Nope.  The Department of Justice?  Nope.  Political leaders sent by God himself to save the children?  Nope.  

A hot check for some personalized coffee mugs.  That's what brings him down.  

I've resisted the notion that we are living in a computer simulation as long as I could.  But c'mon, the fucking software isn't even trying anymore.  

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

There he is.  Famous.  Works for "Big Media/Fake News."  Part of the international cabal of child sex traffickers.  Perfect ruse because he claims to be trying to bring down the international cabal of child sex traffickers. 

And who brings him down?  Qanon?  Nope.  The Department of Justice?  Nope.  Political leaders sent by God himself to save the children?  Nope.  

A hot check for some personalized coffee mugs.  That's what brings him down.  

I've resisted the notion that we are living in a computer simulation as long as I could.  But c'mon, the fucking software isn't even trying anymore.  

Whatever AI created the simulation is as lazy as we are.

• Hook 'Em 1