What is Comedy Bites, and why does it have a monopoly on youtube sitcom clips?

shadow_operative

There used to be so many fan made highlight clips, blooper reels, outtakes, and memorable scenes from my favorite sitcoms all over youtube. now, there is only Comedy Bites. i can't even find any of the old clips that i used to watch over and over again. It's as if Comedy Bites somehow got the exclusive rights to make/share youtube videos of shows like Parks and Rec or The Office. and all they seem to make is compilations, like "S5 Bloopers" and such. you can't even find individual clips of some of the most iconic scenes from these shows, because all there is is Comedy Bites. when/why/how did this happen?

shit sucks. the fan made clips and highlights >>> CB clips. they're taking the soul out of these clips. and, as i said, they've apparently gotten rid of a ton a clips of individual scenes and just declined to re-post them. you go searching for a specific Captain Holt quote and you have to hope that they've posted it within one of their little highlight reels. no me gusta.