Grandkids killing you

WillUSAF

So yesterday my daughter was talking to me about one of her friends doing something stupid (my daughter is 28 her friend is 25) she was beside herself about what her friend had said she blurted out, " You have to be kidding me! FUCK OFF!" ...My oldest granddaughter is 2.5, she looked over at both of us and said, with a smile, "Mommy, fuck off"...My mouth dropped and I started dying laughing! I told my granddaughter that she cant say that and she just laughed at me....maybe I'm bad for laughing but I just couldn't help myself. I am still laughing about it today.

Side note: My daughter was mad at herself for saying something like that around her kid, she is pretty careful about stuff like that.

Not sure if this is where this belongs (Lulz?)

Edited by WillUSAF

On 10/30/2021 at 10:27 AM, WillUSAF said:

So yesterday my daughter was talking to me about one of her friends doing something stupid (my daughter is 28 her friend is 25) she was beside herself about what her friend had said she blurted out, " You have to be kidding me! FUCK OFF!" ...My oldest granddaughter is 2.5, she looked over at both of us and said, with a smile, "Mommy, fuck off"...My mouth dropped and I started dying laughing! I told my granddaughter that she cant say that and she just laughed at me....maybe I'm bad for laughing but I just couldn't help myself. I am still laughing about it today.

Side note: My daughter was mad at herself for saying something like that around her kid, she is pretty careful about stuff like that.

Not sure if this is where this belongs (Lulz?)

This is why you should always be recording. That drop would come in handy frequently.

• Hook 'Em 1