Small engine repair shop in Austin (preferably central or north)?

I have an old lawn mower, a heavy duty trimmer, and a chainsaw -- all gas-operated, all not running.  I'd like to take them all in someplace and get them back up.  I used to go to AAA lawnmower repair on Burnet, but they're long gone.  Does anyone have a shop they know of/recommend?

I did already.  He was no help.  He's a lazy fuck who doesn't want to waste his Saturday repairing three engines, so he'll pay someone to do it, because he can.

Perhaps he should consider paying a different Mexican to cut the grass and trim the trees so he doesn’t have to waste his Saturday messing with the lawn.

10 minutes ago, luke duke said:

Perhaps he should consider paying a different Mexican to cut the grass and trim the trees so he doesn’t have to waste his Saturday messing with the lawn.

He has a mexican-let who is of a certain age and is capable of doing said work and carrying some of his damned weight in the family, but he needs functioning equipment to do so.