3rd party app that will one way sync with Outlook and Google calendar

I am not sure if my company's IT will allow it but first I need to find a tool/app that will even let me try. Cozi seems to allow an import but not real time syncing. I don't want all of my family shit on my Outlook calendar and my family doesn't want to see all of my work shit on the shared Google calendar. It would be nice if I could have my own calendar on my phone that combines both and updates real time. Any recs? Android if it matters. 

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

I am not sure if my company's IT will allow it but first I need to find a tool/app that will even let me try. Cozi seems to allow an import but not real time syncing. I don't want all of my family shit on my Outlook calendar and my family doesn't want to see all of my work shit on the shared Google calendar. It would be nice if I could have my own calendar on my phone that combines both and updates real time. Any recs? Android if it matters. 

I believe google calendar will synch an outlook calendar under Exchange, will it not?

39 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I believe google calendar will synch an outlook calendar under Exchange, will it not?

It appears you can. I was trying to do it from Mobile earlier and that was a dead end. https://techwiser.com/sync-outlook-calendar-google-calendar/

I got it to work on my laptop in Google Calendar but for some reason it's not pulling through on my phone. Maybe it just needs time. 

23 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

It appears you can. I was trying to do it from Mobile earlier and that was a dead end. https://techwiser.com/sync-outlook-calendar-google-calendar/

I got it to work on my laptop in Google Calendar but for some reason it's not pulling through on my phone. Maybe it just needs time. 

The import worked using this method (ICS url from outlook pasted into Google Cal) but it doesn't seem to be syncing. Meeting came through last night and it still hasn't updated on my Google calendar. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. 

I was thinking more in terms of add the Exchange account to your phone.

When you add it or later, you can choose what things to sync.  And by sync, that means make it appear in gmail, gcal, etc.

I have a non-google calendar that synchs that way and appears in gcal with my non-existent google calendars.