Best deal of the year from Rogue Shop (30 Percent off inside) Last Day

MrRogue

30 percent off to vote for Rogue Shop for best CBD Shop, once you vote DM me and I’ll give you a code. Thanks

July is a big month for Rogue Shop! Not only were we secretly nominated for Best CBD retailer in Eau Claire, WI, but we also are celebrating 1 year of operation for our Brick and Mortar store in Wisconsin. If you have a minute and you’ve enjoyed one or more of our hand curated products in the past, please consider voting for us! It would really be the cherry on top of an amazing first year for us. If you are local, come by and celebrate in person, if you aren’t, be sure to grab one of our limited edition Birthday Cake flavored tinctures or concentrates on the website. They will be added soon! Again, thanks for all your support or our small business, last day to vote is July 24th .

VOTE HERE

LAST DAY TO VOTE IS JULY 24th AND THE CODE IS GOOD THROUGH THE 24TH AS WELL

Edited by MrRogue
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

It's been my experience and in imo, to ship USPS, everything things are shipped UPS there are always late, delayed or lost. If my current order goes  according to the last update it will be 4 days late.(again)

Do you live in a log cabin deep in the woods? 

Or maybe it's like on Funny Farm, by the time your driver gets there he's already so far off the path he's drunk and forgets to drop off your package? ( yes i know in the movie the mailman just throws his shit out while driving by)

Edited by BERT

3 minutes ago, BERT said:

Do you live in a log cabin deep in the woods? 

Or maybe it's like on Funny Farm, by the time your driver gets there he's already so far off the path he's drunk and forgets to drop off your package? ( yes i know in the movie the mailman just throws his shit out while driving by)

Lol, yes I do live in a log cabin deep in the woods.  

When we first moved here the mailman/woman would have fit on Funny Farm.  More than once I'd see her pulled over with mail scattered on the ground, drunk as a skunk.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Haha 3

Is UPS still on strike? Had my last order delivered to a Houston suburb since I was not gonna be in Kerrville. Originally said it was gonna be delivered on Thursday,  but took til Monday.

I always order well enough in advance though...

• MrRogue changed the title to Best deal of the year from Rogue Shop (30 Percent off inside) Last Day